EGGS (Seniors) Autumn Open Day 2018
The Senior Section held their Autumn Open Day on the 18th September: 156 players turned out despite the threat of wet and windy weather conditions: whilst the wind proved to be strong and blustery the rain did not materialise. Visitors confirmed that they had enjoyed the event and complimented the conditon of the course and the organisation of the proceedings.
The Section wish to thank Tina and her Catering Team for all their hard work attending to the food requirements in the Club House and to the Ladies Section for providing and serving the cakes and scones at the Half Way House.
There were 21 "2"s claimed.
The prizewinners were:
- Nearest the Pin: 2nd Barry Stead (Normanton)
- Nearest the Pin: 12th Alan Murphy (Normanton)
- 1st Bryn Pelzer/Aex Biggins 47 points (Normanton)
- 2nd David Finch/Peter Joyce 46 points (Normanton)
- 3rd: John Sherwin/ Emelyn Pickup 46 points (Normanton)
4th Derick Hartley/David Sykes 46 points (Normanton)
- 5th Bryan Harvey/Graham Fox 45 points (Normanton)
- 6th Nigel Brummitt/James Keeling 44 points (Barnsley)
- 7th Paul West/John West 43 points (Howley Hall/ Castlefields)
- 8th John Flockton/Trevor Jones 43 points (Normanton)
- 9th Anthony Kendall/Kevin Booth 42 points (Longley Park)
- 10th Barry Stead/Alan Murphy 42points (Normanton)
The Seniors Open Days in 2019 will be held on the 4th June and 17th September.
Please note the date in your diaries.
EGGS Captain 2018